The Detzer Company was founded by Mr. Detzer in may 1988 as a single proprietorship. It was then called Detzer Transport Service. Due to increasing and additional services the name was changed into Detzer Aircargo Service GmbH, Munich on Jan., 1st 1996.
- Our Nuremberg branch was opened on May, 1st 2000.
- On 01.01.2004 we started our office at Frankfurt Airport.
- On 01.11.2005 we could celebrate the opening of our office in Leipzig.
- On 28.02.2009 our Nuremberg branch has been closed due to the economical crisis. All orders are handled via our Munich office
- On 30.11.2009 also our Frankfurt branch was closed due to the economical crisis. All orders are handled via our Munich office
- On 01.03.2010 our new branch, Detzer Logistics GmbH has been founded. We can now offer a domestic and european wide express service and special air cargo logistics.
Until today our company grew up to 70 employees in administration, warehousing and road transport. Our fleet of vehicles consists of 45 trucks of the latest design (low pollution, environment friendly according to new Euronorm). All trucks are driven by company employed drivers with very good education. Additionally, a couple of owner operated vehicles are used. In administration and despatch we are using the latest communication and computer technologies. Our own despatch programme as well as data control and cargo tracing can be used by our customers at any time. It is our goal to give you the best answer to all your questions in transport with honesty and knowledge (and a little extra service). At the same time we try to offer you high quality service at fair prices, which you can rely on.